Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Back Off, Nate ...

The mighty daddy of the year, Nate Livingston, is back talking shit about lil' old me!

Over at Thomas Jefferson's blog, Nate Livingston had the nerve to try to throw in a few shots toward yours truly. He claims I'm "always in his business." Can someone chime in and tell me what business? Does he mean that strong, well led and fiscally responsible "Unite Cincinnati Pac?" Or does he mean something else in his worthless, no car, no furniture, barely making child support payments - havin' ass? (Sorry, I know I'm writing like Nicole Davis; lack of time, you know?)

Let me remind folks, this is the guy that for weeks blogged only about me, Kabaka Oba, and all our affairs: Nothing else but these things.
(Don't believe me? http://blackcincinnati.blogspot.com/2005_12_18_blackcincinnati_archive.html )

So let me remind folks who is really "always meddling in somebody else's business." Keep reading.

Nate "I drove my daughter Naesha away" Livingston:

You had mass shit to talk before Kabaka went to jail. I aint heard a peep out of you since THE General prevailed in court. No after thoughts, no nothing.

Why, Nate? Is it because you look and feel stupid? Do you feel like the p***y YOU ARE?

It's surprising since you were going to see to it that Kabaka went to jail. It seems to me that you would have at least done a teency, weency follow-up story. But instead you were quiet as a mouse. However, This really shouldn't be surprising since you are the size of a mouse, have the genitalia of a mouse (remember, I had the misfortune some years back to see such?), and the integrity/credibility the size of a mouse.

You need to shut the fuck up, and stand back ... I mean waaaaaaaaay back like you have been.
Cause bitch-ass-bitch, I aint shown you a real spankin'... yet!!!! The only time I have ever even had to spank you is when you fuck with me and mines. You have done that a lot over the years. See, these newcomers now monitoring the local "activism" scene, have no idea how bad you did me, mines, and plenty other of people over the internet (and beyond) -- long before the days of your "black 'nati" blog.

There are sooooo many places to go with your personal life and affairs...the only problem I would have is just where to start.

Remember Nate: I know you (a little bit of your loser past). I know nice, quiet people who really know you. People you've screwed over. The whole Cincinnati "activism" circle knows you. You have screwed them over.

You'd be wise to shut the fuck up!
I don't care about your lousy life or your lousy/desperate attempts to generate attention (Although I'll admit both your life and your desperation are amusing). I only care inasmuch of what you attempted to do to me and my man. You jealous, lover boy? It's my understanding that the white woman by which you have a child aint trying to be bothered with your pathetic ass anymore. Maybe she got tired of you living & free-loading off of her after your eviction/repo of The Lexus. So, it's easy to be envious where you see love blooming.

My advice to you is to keep living out your dream of being a good father through the young man currently in court who is attempting such. Don't get in what you can't handle.
Talk about "casing checks"... bitch, please. You don't want to write anymore bad ones...figuratively or literally.

I really doubt that Joe Deters will allow you to hide in his pants even though I KNOW you somewhat seem to like men (or at least manly, dykey-type women) and are small enough to fit in down his pants. (But Joe will only have room for Kenny Coon when you try to file a dormant lawsuit against me; Ya'll white masters only have room for one coon at a time, Toby.)

Oh yes. And the stuff you always claim that I sent out on you, is far too mild to for my taste. Comprhende, bitch?

I say again, shut the fuck up while you are yet ahead. You punk ass, sissy-ass bitch.


LEAVE US ALONE, DEVIL.....