Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The New Black Fist Show Episode Entitled...






"Verdict: Preview Show"
In it I appear in a bright pink blazer-coat.
(I only tell you that to make the distinction as to which episode it is, as I have 3 different episodes running in rep this month in replay mode.)

Look out for the play of the airing of this pre-recorded episode. Call your friendly neighborhood Media Bridges for times for this particular episode. (513) 651-4171


8/25/06- Airing of this Show is now Delayed

There's been a "Hold up, Wait a minute" on this episode.

It will begin showing the first week of September.

Beyond my Control.

I'm pretty pissed, as it was a PRE Verdict Show. Ah well. Late cable ACCESS is better than no cable ACCESS.

Thanks for your patience. Hang with me.