Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Stinkin' Lincoln Attempts to Incite NOI to Obsession


Can you guess which of Stinkin' Lincoln's Massa's is pictured with him above?


Yes, You got it. Stinkin' Lincoln Ware of COON Radio (1230 a.m. Da' Buzz) is on a mission with his underlings (i.e. X'd activist and little Coon lackey Nate Livingston) to inflame the lame local Nation of Islam chapter to git' me!

And Oooooh wee, I's justa spooked 'bout it !

Keep in mind, that this local NOI has in the past thought about picking off little Coon Nate Livingston as well as "Dr Drum" Khamisi. So, I guess it isn't entirely impossible that they may want to consider such for little ole' me. (In fact, It was General Kabaka Oba and a couple of other brothers who went and made peace on this the lil' coon Nate's behalf to keep him from getting his assed whooped--or worse)

But the two or three of them that remain under Temple-Mosque # 5's leadership or either under "The Final Call News Hour's" leadership would have to be some real phags to worry about what little old me thinks of their white Savior, Wallace Fard. Yes, I feel dude was white (despite CIA infiltration at that time to produce a "Farard Muhammad" look alike).


I give the little troop more credit than I give Stinkin' Lincoln, Coon Nate X, nor the rest of the BBQ Mafia-Half-Breed-Coon Patrol, and their King of the Coons (the cracker, Jason Thomas Jefferson Haap.) I believe these guys have more of a life than the afforementioned and wouldn't give a damn.

But just in case they do, Know this:

I don't give a damn!
More Coming... Aaaaaaaaaah Set it off Now!!!!!!!!!!


Besides, anyone who knows former mayoral candidate (former NOI Minister) Michael Riley knows that he wouldn't dare allow me to do any real "damage" to the public image of their perceived white savior nor their "messenger," Elijah Poole Muhammad.

Background
The General, Kabaka Oba, and me did a four hour stint on WAIF fm Radio on Dead White Prez's Day. (Ooh! A Dead white Thomas Jefferson...something about that sentiment just makes me happy.) Near the end of our "Black Fist Show," I had a tongue and cheek exchange with Michael Riley giving my biased opinion about The Nation of Islam's annual "Savior's Day" and the center of that concept -- the so-called "half original man, Farard "Wallace Fard" Muhammad."

The local COON PATROL, this time led under the charge of local D.J. Stinkin' Lincoln Ware, are trying through their radio medium and local blogs to make a potential violent reaction to that conversation come at the hands of the local NOI toward pretty me. Mo' Public Nigga Mess, indeed.