Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Catch us on The County Commissioner's Meeting (Re-Runs)

Well, I didn't get arrested down at the commissioner's meeting. I thought Little Coon Nate was always right, right? (Note sarcasm here)

On the way to the meeting, my warrior friend (The People's General Kabaka Oba) and I saw that little d*cked, literally no furniture havin', lousy, criminal NATE LIVINGSTON lurking and slithering about the County Administration building like the snake that he is(where the Hamilton County Commissioner meetings are held.) Since we have been there just about every week and haven't been seeing the little coon in recent times, we figure he must have been there like the snitch ass bitch he is trying to whine to his white masters (perhaps like Phil Heimlich maybe ???) about staging an arrest on me at the meeting.

He couldn't even look The General in the face. Talk about a sissy.

The General and I speak within the first 10 minutes of the meeting and then get the hell out of dodge. Check us out. Catch the commisioner meetings in reruns at the following times:

Friday at 10 am

Saturday afternoon at NOON

Sunday wee hours at 4 a.m.

Sunday night at 10 p.m.

By the way; since the little coon is so worried about my affairs, Will someone chime in and tell me whether NATE LIVINGSTON'S driver's liscence is back in legal status and since when? I'd appreciate it.
He had been driving Kenny Coon-at-law's car around WITHOUT A LICENSE for some time. He also did this to a friend of mine who politely had to curse his car-less ass out b/c he didn't tell them that he wasn't legal.


Anyway, got to run. Be back soon....