Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Friday, December 15, 2006

Correction on Broadcast concerning "Kwanzaa"


December 2006
(with early Jan. 2007 re-plays)

Huge Correction on this broadcast:

My over-loaded brain realized right after submitting the tape for play, that I had referenced the "Kwanzaa concept" having been created by Carter G. Woodson. This is so not true. My bad. Wrong so called black history moment fact. The accredited founder to this whole idea is Dr. Maulana Karenga. He is whom I was thinking of when the wrong brotha came out of my pretty lips. lol
(with my lipstick accidently overapplied... yes, I know. Now that I've seen the playback. Doesn't change the fack that I'm still hot & forever a "diamond princess" and many of you are not, which is why you hate yourselves. Bye!)
#2 Since I'm here, I thought I'd add the following: I brought up A.L. Weber's Jesus Christ Superstar in the broadcast. I mentioned the fact that it is a piece of racist intention in my broadcast. But I can't believe that I didn't bring up the fact that the story is not all that doctrinaly sound. Just another thing I forgot to say since I was on the subject!