Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Wacko Black-o: Psycho Nikki X "suited up" for Battle

An effeminate She-male pictured above giving a phony ass "black power" gesture; I'd say it was "Nikki X" if the he-she above looked more like a "dude."


In a recent installment over at that counterfeit blog ran by local Cincy coon & pyscho, Nicole Davis (aka "Nikki X") she makes a point of responding to the times I have publicly referenced her as homely, manly and dude-like.

Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Of course, beauty is only skin deep, and so on.

But the fact that this treacherous Jezebel witch has been so publicly concerned about what I and many men (including a man she once courted and drove away into the big-busted bosom of a desirable lady) find physically attractive, adorable, and sexy about me leads me to this short carnal observation:

Nicole Nickols-Davis of August 1968: No matter what excuse you use for your self-confessed masculinity, you are still unattractive, cowardly, and illiterate.

You're right, She-man Nikki: This Princess with The Black Fist has been indeed stepping with her mini-skirts, hi-heels, and "blonde wigs" for some time now--kicking ass and taking names. I have done the work and still managed to look like a female at the same time. I also recognize & accept my role as a female: the backbone and support of my man; I don't try to BE my man.

You sit lonely and coon-y with convicted rapists and half-breed dope feigns/dope sellers at the local COON Shack down there on Findley & Linn all day (from our understanding). You must make yo' mama, Carol, proud. You sit down there plotting what next you will try to do to "us" and other black people.
At the same time, you have taken up a cracker (Thomas Jefferson Haap) as your master while calling yourself "a black nationalist militant." YOU'VE DONE NO WORK for THE COLLECTIVE BLACK CINCY COMMUNITY -- "frontline" or otherwise -- IN YOUR DIRTY, dinjee-BLACK GEAR, that anyone relevant can cite.

I'd love to stick around and reveal more fun truths about you, but I gotta run.

You still look and carry yourself like a dude from every which angle you look at it.


Background
It is sad that this wack job uses the legacy of great, black ancestors to cloak her hatred and jealousy of General Kabaka and The Princess Black Norma Desmond (me, Joy Rolland).





Stay tuned as JR gets back to revealing more on Thomas Jefferson-Haap: King of the Coons!