Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Watch the "Joy To The World" T.V. SHOW

Catch the Play Back April 11th @ 6:30 p.m !

Time Warner Cable Access

Channel 4 (within the City of Cincinnati)
6:30 p.m.

Has anyone noticed that since that cracker over at his Cincy BeAcoon blog tried to get me totally off T.V., that it seems the more I show up on T.V. You can't stop me, cracker. You can't stop me.
You beast. You may have that She-man X, that Lil' Coon X, & that black Sally Hemmings bitch in your basement (that you call a "wife") under your control -- but cracker, you don't run me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, keep fucking with me...


Oh. And one more thing, as it pertains to the comment traffic of this blog.
The reason folks don't usually post here at this blog, as speculated on some bitch, cracker-ran blogs: I won't allow for "annoymous" posts. You would have to go through the trouble of registering through BLOGGER to even post comments here. Yes, this is another form of anonymity but it takes more trouble for the usual dickless poster who likes to make the usual cheap shots and run. So most folks just choose not to. Which is....well, I think great!