Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Packets of Information Re-Circulating on Nate Livingston!!!

Uh-OH! They're Back! ...And Yours Truly will be inevatibly blamed for circulating the information on The Lil' Coon, just like the last time these folks pulled this capper off back in 2003....

I'll fill all of you good folks in either tomorrow or Monday on the little that I know about the mystery background of "The Coaltion to Expose Nate Livingston" (CENL) -- as these folks or person likes to call themselves. But in the meantime, just know hot via U.S. mailboxes are popping out hot info on this loony low-life coon! The mailer presents Nothing Earth-shattering, but the shit is a funny ass read!

Hey "Coalition": Add a sista' to the U.S. mail list, ah-ight? I'm publicly listed and ya'll know it. (But that's cool, since ya'll got my man on there. That's good as me being on it). But thanks for the blog exposure, even if it wasn't for my sake.

Insight for the public, CENL added to this packet of info they are circulating U.S. mail my last blog entry on lil' coons driving status. That was quite a surprise to me!