Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Black Fist - The Real Deal

Above are Fat, Black Pigs Pictured Happily submitting to their white Master by free-will!!!
And the Master looks kinda fruity. Perhaps the master works with Catholic boys? Who knows?

The Following Comes as an Announcement from The People's Black Fist General,
Kabaka Oba:



I, General Kabaka, created the idea of The Black Fist around
1985. I and Dr. Drum used to use the term. I asked for permission
from my brother, Dr. Drum, to use the term for a movement since I did not know
who between us used the term first. He said I could do what I wanted with
it.

So, I started fighting under the banner of The Black Fist. I
intelligently waited until the right time in the struggle against Police
Brutality to publicly really step out and consistently use the term.

I, General Kabaka Oba, founded The Black Fist alone -- no matter how, over years past, I have chosen to reinvent the spelling of the
word. Black is Black, whether I have spelled it "B L A X" or
however!

I have never left the Black Fist. I am The Black Fist
for life. I will continue to fight Police Brutality for life. Even if The Black Fist may educate or support other issues/causes, POLICE BRUTALITY
is the ONLY job
of The Black Fist in Cincinnati!

As I, General Kabaka, have publicly announced before in no
uncertain terms, I have no affiliation of any nature with Police Badge Number
Nikki X. That person has been given the official Black Fist
Denouncement. That person is no spokesperson for The Black Fist in
Cincinnati. That person IS NOT THE BLACK FIST. PERIOD. That person
was not around when I founded the original concept of the movement and therefore
has no say in any of the matters previously stated.
The misrepresented notions of a "co-founder" are delusions just as these
made-up members of The Black Fist (of late) have been rumored.

Police Nikki X (Nicole Nichols-Davis) has done no Black Fist work of
record for over two years.

Police-officer-snitch-Badge-number-666 Nikki X is working with the
liscensed Police like a fat black pig !!!

--General Kabaka Oba, Founder of The Black Fist