Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm Just Sayin...


4 Laughs
Even on my far less beautiful-ist-ist days, (like as pictured above -- 4 it looks like some crazy off guard mug shot) I's still girlier than the She-man X; I'm unfortunately Desireable to The Keystone Cops down at Cincy Police District 6 at Linn & Findlay Coonshack Dump JuneBUGS; and most unfortunately obsession and Stalkable material to the cracker King of the Coons, Thomas Jefferson-Haap! My oh My. And I'm not proud of this by any means. I think this is quite sad. 4 real 'dough.

Looks like I've been eating some sort of dough above. But even so -- I'm still loved though: 4 some reason this makes some pyscho coons mad, like "whoa!" And as for 'da She-man: I took what once way back when waz' yo' man-- didn't I, wicked Ho? As my boy Homer J Simpson would say, "Do'h!"