Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Encore, Encore: No T.V. Show in Mudville 2nite...


Antoinette Marie Haap and Jason Haap got there way... as far as tonight's "Joy to the World" T.V. Cablecast.

Call Marie Antoinette at 513-681-6175 !!!

Tell them how you feel about them sticking their noses where they don't belong.



BACKGROUND
Marie Antoinette (I like calling her this -- remember that historical figure) led her cracker-assed master, Thomas Jefferson Haap ("Dean" Jason Haap) to using his personal hatred and secret lust for me -- via "rule" technicalities & overwhelming the weak-ass mngmt of Norwood T.V. -- to get me kicked off my bi-weekly cable access segment. "Sally" doesn't realize that insighting her Master Jefferson-Haap into this frenzy to fuck over my show will not stop him from obsessing & jerking off over me. Afterall, Have you ever known a slave master to be faithful to mentally/physically rape only one "nigger" woman? Jefferson-Haap types always have sick desires to conquer more than one negress.

It's not my fault, Sally Hemmings Haap. You shouldn't be angry with me. It's never the black women's/rape victim's fault that she is being stalked by a dirty white Slave master. (...is it "Nikki X" Davis? Shut your face, She-man. Shut your face.)

Unless of course you like being Sally Hemmings...like you do, Antoinette Marie Haap.


Remember, if you want to change your plight of being chained up down there in Thomas Jefferson's basement, in the words of John Edwards, "Help is on the Way!"