Long Live General Kabaka Oba: The People's General

Friday, March 31, 2006

You Know Me: Meek and Quiet as a Damn Mouse...

Is this The Overweight, Closet, Bull Q, Power-Drunk Former "Broadcaster"
Okay, Let's Go.
As far as WAIF FM Radio in Cincinnati - This is where it gets tricky. I have to walk a very fine line here, As I am a kind of "stand-in" programmer of sorts for now over at WAIF. That makes me at least a stepchild over at "The Real Stepchild Radio" so to speak: A part of The WAIF programmer family --at least to some extent. Not to mention that I am a current member/volunteer. So it is sooooooooo incredibly hard not to "do" these two muthafuckas (in the metaphorical since, of course) the way I really want to "do" them right about now. But obviously, this is the ONLY reason that I have been so tight lipped over the last several weeks concerning that cracker devil as it relates to what he and his fat friend-on-the-leash are attempting to do to me and others over at W A I F radio.
And No, it doesn't relate to that now infamous article that was published some weeks back where a certain large, black, roley-poley was blabbling his blubbering blubber-lips together talking shit. That hasn't the slightest to do with pretty me. No, the stuff that I want to get off is entirellllllllly seperate from that article and camera business.
####
The Great White Pain in my ass himself - But believe me, Since this same white bootleg blogger and defunct WAIF broadcaster thinks it's cute to play subliminal games over at his Cincy BeAcoon blog, he aint seen nothin' yet: The Euro-beast wanted to come up off his monkey ass all fours just long enough to stop molesting black-Sally in his basement to write all sorts of suggestive shit about pretty me. Let's take that cute, little, subliminal piece about 'Oba's little doggie called Princess,' for example (over at Cincy BeAcoon). Okay, devil beast-ass bitch: You wait until A Princess is fully "unleashed." (since you suggest that little Princess is on some sort of leash -- hmmmm. Let's just play with your psychology for a minute.) Wait, when thangs are fully settled with you Bull Qs and it is officially announced that we aint fellow broadcasters.
The Ying Yang Twins said, "Wait until You see... (Nikki's Dick) ... Cause you couldn't git enough..."
This cracker-assed-cracker is accusing yo girl here of ...
oh you just "wait" is all. (Jot it down, porch snow-monkey devil; record it as a threat and submit this complaint/intimidation wrap too. Go ahead...make Princess' day!)
In the meantime, let me drop this on you.
I do what I want. You charge what you feel compelled to charge. You file what you want to. Keep sayin' what you want to. You keep writin' what you been writin'. (You are OBVIOUSLY troubled by the consequences your actions have cost you, devil; So think carefully.... CHECK MATE, snow-monkey)
Finally, You & your coony underlings (as you all have been threatening on your blogs for months) get whatever bootleg, half-dead-looking, crack-head smellin', 2 cent Luigi-Sicilian wanna be muthafucka, half-breed, half - baked, nutty coo-coo for crack rock, goon-ass attorney you want to get.
Get them, bitches. Get them. GET THEM. Don't keep talking about the shit. And draggin' my ass to mediation and shit.
It aint shit to "mediate" with you about you Napoleon Dynamite, good for nothing polar bear.
Filling in the public:
NEXT IS A BRIEF INSIGHT as to why I feel so harshly about The white King of the coons, Coon at Law's personal servant/coffee-getter (Nate Livingston), Police Officer Psycho She-man X, and the rest of District 6 and therefore why they warrant the really rough speech like unto that above:
I cap on & expose you because you are filth that did things to me and my friends that you shouldn't have. Things that could have destroyed our very lives!!!!!!! NO SHITTIN'.
I have a right to laugh and ridicule you for these things. As Long As I see Fit. And if it makes you a tad "uncomfortable" -- ah well. That 'be da price of bootleg, Nigganati, small-time, Coon fame, I guess. Don't get in it unlessin' you want it.
So, Blow Me:
Antoinette Marie Antoinette Marie Antoinette Marie Antoinette Marie Antoinette Marie Antoinette Marie Antoinette Marie Antoinette Marie Antoinette Marie Haap.
Jason Haap "Da Dean" Jason Haap
Jason Haap "Da Dean" Jason Haap
Jason Haap "Da Dean" Jason Haap.
Psycho "Eviction Notices are Served" She-Man X
Psycho "Eviction Notices are Served" She-man X
Psycho "Eviction Notices are Served" She-man X
Psycho "Eviction Notices are Served" She-man X
(Didn't those dudes lookin' 4 yo cuz that day call u "princess," u wicked, fat, smelly, pig?)
(or maybe yo missing daddy showed up and called you "princess" while u were in rehab on the cane?)
Go ahead Haapy, pretty, Haaphazzard Haap & Co: Write to "Blogger" to take this entry down like the bitches that you three are. Blogger/Google own this blog. They can do as they very well will.
So What? What then?
Moral is: Don't fuck with people if you don't want to be fucked with.
As for you creeps, Beat it. Scram. Make like The white "Princess" of Whales, You feel me? Which had nothing to do with me, But I didn't shed a got-damn tear. May The sentiment here be the same.
YOU, coons & crackers (crackers & coons) do NOT SCARE ME.
DO WHAT YOU MUST. AND SO THE FUCK WILL I.
(& yes bitches, within the confines of the white devil's law -- for which you protect, lick, suck, worship, and serve so well)